Wednesday 16 January 2013

Help me be nerdy!!

So...haven't been on here in ages! Time for some new stuff I guess..
So I'm trying to learn the way of the common nerd if you will, (I hope that's not to offensive!) I've found a site called following the nerd which I have to admit, is pretty awesome...It basically keeps you up to date with the latest comic news and tabletop games, video game news and what not :) but I need some help!!! I know I should know stuff like the basic plot of Star Wars and/or Star Trek...and I go to the London MCM expo, which Is amazing!!! And I kinda need a guide or something... I'm doing this in an attempt to have some topics of conversation and not be all shy even with my friends.. And cause  hopefully I can seem a little smarter than I actually am!! So yeah, I'm a girl on a mission!

Happy weekday fellow people's :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment