Thursday 9 June 2011

lol, how amusing and incredibly sad at the same time :)

i cant believe you can follow your own blog!! as if you dont know what you write lol, (i probably don't, but there you go) i did it cause i had no followers and i wanted to see if you could follow yourself, how sad is that? im actually following myself lol, hopefully other people will start following me soon....assuming anyone actually reads this, i have no comments and no (other) followers..so i dont think anyone does lol.....oh well.

my dad booked a holiday in spain the other day, and we're going on the 10th of september so ill be in spain for my 18th, which is on the 12th, which is when my mum died so hopefully it will be a turning point...got to hurry up and get a summer body....yeah right i like chocolate to much :P

and while we where out i conned my dad into getting me 2 books, the first being, tales of mystery and imagination by edgar allen poe and the second being a book about angels.....so some interesting reading there i suppose...and im currently reading carpe corpus, a morganville vampire novel, book 6, for like the 3rd time lol, i seriously cannot wait until the others come out, i think in total there are going to be about 13....i hope there is anyway.....

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment